We understand that sometimes things need to be returned. Here's what you need to know:
* PRIOR AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED FOR ANY RETURN. Any item returned without prior authorization will be considered forfeited and will not be refunded or exchanged.
* Custom items are made just for you so they also are not returnable.
* Special order items are not returnable.
* If the item has been damaged when it is returned to us, no refund will be made. Purchaser may want to consider getting postal insurance when returning items.
* If there is a defect or damage, please let us know right away so we can work out a solution. *Please see sterling care and condition information here.
If you have an item that needs to be returned please notify us about the return within 14 days of receipt including details on what you need to return and why. Items must be received back within 21 days. Jewelry items must be packaged in the original gift box and have appropriate padding. We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee if needed. Examples would be: item has been over the allotted return time, item was bought with the full intention of being returned after using it for an event or if "chronic returning" has been done by the customer. Please understand that we are not Walmart. We don’t have a returns department.
Your refund, minus any shipping or insurance fees, will be applied to your original credit card or Paypal account. If the items you are returning was a gift, you can receive Pretty Snazzy store credit for the refund amount.