This is our own designed solid 925 sterling silver Nana word charm measuring about 27mm (1 1/16in) X 16mm (5/8in).
This is a custom item made just for you, it is not returnable
This charm is made in the USA
You’ll choose an attachment for each charm when you order it from one of these choices:
- Jump Ring – It is a regular ring that can be opened and closed to attach to a bracelet. It can also be used as a necklace bail. If you have a ball chain, this is a good choice. I use a nice sturdy jump ring that doesn’t pry apart too easily.
- Split Ring – Looks like a tiny key ring. The best way to attach a charm to an existing traditional type charm bracelet, in my opinion.
- Necklace Bail – An attachment to make a charm hang nicely on a necklace. It’s kind of feminine though so if the charm is for a guy, choose the jump ring.
- Lobster Claw Clasp – If you want to take the charms off and on sometimes, this is the one to get. Some bracelet styles like Thomas Sabo use lobster claws.
- European Adapter Beads – You'll need one if you have a Pandora, Brighton, Lovelinks, Chamilia, etc. type of bracelet or necklace. The chain on tese is much thicker than most chains. The charm is attached to the adapter bead by either a jump ring or split ring. If you get the charm and adapter bead from me, I’m happy to attach them together for you. Just put a note in the comments section when you place your order.
I take time to make sure your charms or other jewelry is beautifully packaged. If it’s for a gift, it’s ready for you to give! I usually gift box multiple charms together. Please let me know in the comments section of your order if you need them boxed individually.