This is a solid 925 sterling silver Grand Piano Instrument charm measuring about 16mm (5/8in) X 23mm (7/8in).
This charm is made in the USA
This is a 3D charm
This charm has movable parts
This charm is double-sided
You’ll choose an attachment for each charm when you order it from one of these choices:
- Jump Ring – It is a regular ring that can be opened and closed to attach to a bracelet. It can also be used as a necklace bail. If you have a ball chain, this is a good choice. I use a nice sturdy jump ring that doesn’t pry apart too easily.
- Split Ring – Looks like a tiny key ring. The best way to attach a charm to an existing traditional type charm bracelet, in my opinion.
- Necklace Bail – An attachment to make a charm hang nicely on a necklace. It’s kind of feminine though so if the charm is for a guy, choose the jump ring.
- Lobster Claw Clasp – If you want to take the charms off and on sometimes, this is the one to get. Some bracelet styles like Thomas Sabo use lobster claws.
- European Adapter Beads – You'll need one if you have a Pandora, Brighton, Lovelinks, Chamilia, etc. type of bracelet or necklace. The chain on tese is much thicker than most chains. The charm is attached to the adapter bead by either a jump ring or split ring. If you get the charm and adapter bead from me, I’m happy to attach them together for you. Just put a note in the comments section when you place your order.
I take time to make sure your charms or other jewelry is beautifully packaged. If it’s for a gift, it’s ready for you to give! I usually gift box multiple charms together. Please let me know in the comments section of your order if you need them boxed individually.